I live under a rock, so there’s a distinct possibility that someone else out there does too.
(Does YOUR rock have cable? I’m looking for a provider who can affix a satellite dish without destroying my cave paintings.)
While it’s probably hard to miss – I’ve been yapping about it all over the CGE facebook page (“Like” me! “Like” me!) – I realized I never made an official announcement here, at the home of my fabulous external monologue.
So here it is – the OFFICIAL announcement – in prose!
I wrote down everything I know about nourishing the skin,
from the inside-out and the outside-in!
After several years of constant body care self-experimentation and obsessive research within my Nutritional Therapy practice, as well as exhaustive work with my clients to heal their own acne, eczema, and troubled skin (testimonials here), I finally felt ready to put everything I know about healthy, healing, non-toxic body and skin care in one place.
The Skintervention Guide is about setting the foundation for healthy skin through nutrition and super-foods, supported digestion, AND a body care routine FREE of toxins and unnecessary chemicals.
Unlike this blog, my facebook page, the Balanced Bites Podcast I co-host, and the NEW Skin Guide facebook environment, the Skintervention Guide IS a paid-access product. I created it to serve as a comprehensive, affordable substitute for one-on-one consultation. There is LOTS of information available on this site for FREE, and don’t worry – I’m not withholding anything! I’ll continue to answer your body care questions here.
HOWEVER, there ARE limits to the questions I can answer individually – especially for those who need comprehensive, individualized help! If that’s you, this guide is the answer.
- It’s over 200 pages of guidance on nutrition for the skin, digestive health, and topical strategies for healing and beautifying the skin.
- A special Guest Expert gives detailed information on powerful oils and combinations for skin concerns!
- Part One is devoted to nutrition, super-foods, and nutrients that are critical to skin health.
- Part Two is devoted to healing and strengthening digestion, organ-by-organ, to make sure good nutrition gets where it needs to go.
- Part Three is full of topical strategies for natural, non-toxic, EFFECTIVE body care that ranges from hair to face to nails, teeth, makeup, intimate care and even home care. I tackle eczema, dry skin, acne, psoriasis and more. You get three levels of possibilities – from most affordable to most luxurious, so there’s something for everyone.
- It’s a DIGITAL-ONLY PRODUCT, which is great for several reasons: your purchase also comes with lifetime updates, access to a PRIVATE online resource guide, AND easy recipes to get you started if you’re new to natural, Paleo skincare!
- A portion of sales go directly to TWO non-profits: the Farm to Consumer Legal Defense Fund AND Breast Oasis!
Click here to learn more, or to buy now!
THANK YOU for your support – without your encouragement,
I never would have put this together!