Did you know? I assault the world weekly with my “external monologue” (which, coincidentally, is no different from my internal monologue) … and, of course, talk nutrition along with New York Times best-selling author Diane Sanfilippo of Balanced Bites! It all happens on the Balanced Bites Podcast.
Remember – If you’re enjoying these podcasts, please leave us a review in iTunes. Thanks!
Episode #75: Mira & Jayson Calton talk “Rich Food Poor Food”
In this episode Diane talks with Rich Food Poor Food authors Mira & Jayson Calton about their new book. (Liz took the day off!)
We covered some great topics including:
- their story – how they got started researching and learning so much about nutrition in the first place
- who this book is intended for, and how it will help
- what we all need to look out for in our beloved dark chocolate
- why assuming anything about foods we eat is a bad idea
- some of the most awful items they found in the grocery store while researching for their book
- where to find amazing savings for “Rich Foods” easily on the internet
- …and much more!
Click here to download this episode as an MP3.
Thanks for listening!
Liz & Diane