Did you know? I assault the world weekly with my “external monologue” (which, coincidentally, is no different from my internal monologue) … and, of course, talk nutrition along with New York Times best-selling author Diane Sanfilippo of Balanced Bites! It all happens on the Balanced Bites Podcast.
Remember – If you’re enjoying these podcasts, please leave us a review in iTunes. Thanks!
Episode #76: JJ Virgin talks about “The Virgin Diet”
In this episode we had chat with The Virgin Diet author JJ Virgin about her new book and so much more! Liz and I immediately exclaimed to one another how much we loved JJ after this call – you don’t want to miss it!
We covered some great topics including:
- All about JJ and her book the Virgin Diet [5:37]
- Allergy food testing [11:43]
- Leaky Gut and the moderation myth [14:35]
- The 21 day sweet spot [24:15]
- Making food quality and healing foods easy [30:53]
- Using fat for fuel [36:40]
- Calories in Calories out myth [40:08]
- Tips to manage stress in extreme circumstances [44:32]
Click here to download this episode as an MP3.
Thanks for listening!
Liz & Diane