An underlined hyperlink denotes an affiliate link. To see what that means, click here.
If you click through an affiliate link and eventually make a purchase having been referred from my site, I may be compensated (whether monetarily or via store credit). This helps me maintain this blog! Purchasing through these links passes NO costs along to you whatsoever. Here's the official legal lingo:
In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.
I never recommend products I don't truly use and love. For more information, click here.
Eat the Yolks is an Amazon Best-Seller! It's brutally honest AND hilarious - click here!
I live under a rock, so there’s a distinct possibility that someone else out there does too.
(Does YOUR rock have cable? I’m looking for a provider who can affix a satellite dish without destroying my cave paintings.)
While it’s probably hard to miss – I’ve been yapping about it all over the CGE facebook page (“Like” me! “Like” me!) – I realized I never made an official announcement here, at the home of my fabulous external monologue.
So here it is – the OFFICIAL announcement – in prose!
I wrote down everything I know about nourishing the skin,
from the inside-out and the outside-in!
After several years of constant body care self-experimentation and obsessive research within my Nutritional Therapy practice, as well as exhaustive work with my clients to heal their own acne, eczema, and troubled skin (testimonials here), I finally felt ready to put everything I know about healthy, healing, non-toxic body and skin care in one place.
The Skintervention Guide is about setting the foundation for healthy skin through nutrition and super-foods, supported digestion, AND a body care routine FREE of toxins and unnecessary chemicals.
Unlike this blog, my facebook page, the Balanced Bites Podcast I co-host, and the NEW Skin Guide facebook environment, the Skintervention Guide IS a paid-access product. I created it to serve as a comprehensive, affordable substitute for one-on-one consultation. There is LOTS of information available on this site for FREE, and don’t worry – I’m not withholding anything! I’ll continue to answer your body care questions here.
HOWEVER, there ARE limits to the questions I can answer individually – especially for those who need comprehensive, individualized help! If that’s you, this guide is the answer.
- It’s over 200 pages of guidance on nutrition for the skin, digestive health, and topical strategies for healing and beautifying the skin.
- A special Guest Expert gives detailed information on powerful oils and combinations for skin concerns!
- Part One is devoted to nutrition, super-foods, and nutrients that are critical to skin health.
- Part Two is devoted to healing and strengthening digestion, organ-by-organ, to make sure good nutrition gets where it needs to go.
- Part Three is full of topical strategies for natural, non-toxic, EFFECTIVE body care that ranges from hair to face to nails, teeth, makeup, intimate care and even home care. I tackle eczema, dry skin, acne, psoriasis and more. You get three levels of possibilities – from most affordable to most luxurious, so there’s something for everyone.
- It’s a DIGITAL-ONLY PRODUCT, which is great for several reasons: your purchase also comes with lifetime updates, access to a PRIVATE online resource guide, AND easy recipes to get you started if you’re new to natural, Paleo skincare!
- A portion of sales go directly to TWO non-profits: the Farm to Consumer Legal Defense Fund AND Breast Oasis!
Click here to learn more, or to buy now!
THANK YOU for your support – without your encouragement,
I never would have put this together!