An underlined hyperlink denotes an affiliate link. To see what that means, click here.
If you click through an affiliate link and eventually make a purchase having been referred from my site, I may be compensated (whether monetarily or via store credit). This helps me maintain this blog! Purchasing through these links passes NO costs along to you whatsoever. Here's the official legal lingo:
In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.
I never recommend products I don't truly use and love. For more information, click here.
Eat the Yolks is an Amazon Best-Seller! It's brutally honest AND hilarious - click here!
My compadre Todd, a Primal Adventurer and Head Groksman over at Primal Toad, has done what he usually does – created an awesome, people-helping product out of sheer passion – and come up with a pretty dang crazy-good “Toadally Primal Wellness Bundle.“
The TPWP has, like, everything you could ever need to know about living the Paleo/Primal/Real Food lifestyles…and it’s cheaper than a bargain-bin waffle iron. (I don’t know what that means. But trust me.)
The Toadally Primal Wellness Bundle is full of books by well-respected bloggers, practitioners, Primal culinary geniuses, and Real Food lovers. There are how-tos, why-tos, and everything in-between. Nutrition, food, lifestyle, babies, birthing, sleeping, eating, healing and fermenting…whatever you’ve been wondering about, it’s here. The only other thing you could possibly need in your whole entire life is a Dark Chocolate Espresso Krunch bar. Because…duh.
(I only wish my upcoming skin care guide had been ready in time to make the package! I promise – soon!)
As Toad says, “nutrition may be the most important but it’s meaningless without other lifestyle factors. These include play, sleep, skin care, fitness, socialization and in comparison to today’s society, slowing down and enjoying the countless blessings that we are all surrounded with.”
Toad provided me with an awesome overview of all the goodies you’ll find in the bundle. Here goes:
- 33 ebooks (listed below) with a total value of $479
- On sale for 7 days – January 7 to January 14
- Sale price of only $39 – 92% savings of the total value!
- Includes automatic entry into the epic giveaway with a total value of $1122
- The sale ends on Monday, January 14 at 11:59 PM EST.
- Click on the links to the ebooks (below) to learn more about them.
- Paleo Crock Pot Cookbook is linked to Caveman Feast. Please understand that the PDF you will receive includes 31 crock pot recipes.
- The PCOS Unlocked: The Manual you will be receiving is 52 pages worth; not the entire guide. Why? It has a specifically unique value and thus $47 selling price. A significant discount code to purchase the rest of the guide is inside.
- The giveaway ends at the exact same time of the sale. Todd (Primal Toad) will announce the winners on the giveaway page and email them too. Please go to PrimalToad.com/Giveaway2013 to learn more about the prizes.
- Due to the unique nature of this sale, no refunds will be offered. With the bundle containing 33 ebooks at a cost of 92% of their normal price point, everyone is bound to find immense value well worth $39.
Paleo, real food, grain free & coconut oil cookbooks
- I Love Real Food Cookbook ($12) by Svenja Trierscheid @ Paleo-Foodporn.Blogspot.de
- Beyond Grain & Dairy Cookbook ($17) by Starlene Stewart @ GapsDietJourney.com
- Grain Free Meal Plan Cookbook ($18) by Cara Faus @ HealthHomeHappy.com
- Well Fed Cookbook ($15) by Melissa Joulwan @ TheClothesMakeTheGirl.com
- Cooking with Coconut Oil ($20) by Jennifer @ HybridRastaMama.com
- Paleo Crock Pot Cookbook ($10) by Abel & George Bryant @ CivilizedCavemanCooking.com
Lacto-Fermentation, pantry overhaul & freezer guide
- Restocking the Pantry ($10) by Kresha Faber @ NourishingJoy.com
- Lacto-Fermentation ($20) by Wardee Harmon @ Gnowfglins.com
- Freezer Cooking Guide for Grain Free Meal Plans ($18) by Cara Faus @ HealthHomeHappy.com
Indulge in treats without feeling guilty
- Indulge: 70 Grain Free Recipes ($25) by Carol Lovett @ DitchTheWheat.com
- Toadally Primal Smoothies ($10) by Todd Dosenberry @ PrimalToad.com
- Paleo Ice Cream ($10) by Ben Hirshberg @ BenHirshberg.com
Give birth, nourish your newborn, then educate him/her on real food
- Real Food Nutrition for Kids ($20) by Kristen Michaelis @ FoodRenegade.com
- My Buttered Life Baby Edition ($5) by Renee Harris @HardLotion.com
- Nourished Baby ($19) by Heather Dessinger @ MommyPotamus.com
- Unbound Birth ($5) by Jenny Yarbrough @ UnboundBirth.com
Heal PCOS & boost metabolism
- PCOS Unlocked: The Manual ($24) by Stefani Ruper @ PaleoForWomen.com
- Eat for Heat ($10) by Matt Stone @ 180DegreeHealth.com
Simplify, live exuberantly, camp w/ your family & play music
- 3-2-1 Stop: Stop Running and Start Living ($5) by Lorilee Lippincott @ 321-Stop.com
- Family Camping Handbook ($7) by Katie Kimball @ KitchenStewardship.com
- The Musical Brain ($3) by Abel James Bascom @ FatBurningMan.com
- Exuberant Animal ($10) by Frank Forencich @ ExuberantAnimal.com
Paleo time: travel, myths, cleanse, start anew or go wild
- 30 Day Intro to Paleo ($15) by Bill & Hayley @ Beta.Primal-Palate.com
- The Wild Diet ($17) by Abel James Bascom @ FatBurningMan.com
- 12 Paleo Diet Myths ($10) by Matt Stone @ 180DegreeHealth.com
- 21-Day Paleo Cleanse ($24) by Neely Quinn @ PaleoPlan.com
- 21 Myths About the Paleo Diet… Debunked! ($19) by Aglaee Jacob @ Eat-Real-Food-PaleoDietitian.com
- Eating Out and Traveling on the Paleo Diet ($15) by Aglaee Jacob @ Eat-Real-Food-PaleoDietitian.com
Take care of your skin homemade style & heal acne
- Ultimate Secrets to Acne Freedom ($29) by Tracy McCullough @ TheLoveVitamin.com
- Cure Your Skin Compulsions ($29) by Tracy McCullough @ TheLoveVitamin.com
- Guide to Homemade Skincare ($19) by Roxanne King @ TheHolisticMama.com
- My Buttered Life Gift Giving Edition ($5) by Renee Harris @HardLotion.com
- My Buttered Life Summer Edition ($5) by Renee Harris @HardLotion.com
Okay, peeps! If you’re into it (and you KNOW I’m into it) click on the nifty button Todd created for me (below) to make ‘em all yours. If you do, I get beaucoup credit for sending you over! Make me look good!
(Please remember that no refunds will be offered due to the unique nature of this sale.)